The two have teamed up to deliver a high-end design, to be produced in limited numbers & handmade. A shoe today represents far more than a tool. Whilst being an important fashion accessory, a shoe can represent a movement, or mindset. It can provide practicality whilst procuring motivation. It can be a friendly reminder of an important message.
More than just a shoe, this collaboration has combined Seb’s aspirations and creative mindset with Patino’s expertise, experience and proven quality.
With this being Seb’s second shoe drop, there are naturally a few key features allow these shoes to stand out, such as the suede & mesh:
- Inspired by Seb’s Ferrari which provide the same quality feel as in the supercar, this time in the same exact shade as found on the seats of his 430 Scuderia.
- Scuderia engraving on the front lip, a nod towards Seb’s Ferrari, recently announced for sale.
- The ‘Gas & Brake’ script on the inside soul as a little nod to our fellow petrolheads is still present.
- The main difference found compared to Seb’s first shoe drop, are the souls. The soul in this second shoe has no added height benefit but was designed for ultimate comfort. To be worn during long road trip & travel, but to also fit in to any dress codes.
- Of course lastly, the ‘Dream. Create. Share.’ engraving, Seb’s hint towards the years of dreaming that have been brought to reality through years of creating, always aiming to share with his audience.
This shoe is a further continuation of his journey.
There will be one ‘Winner Shoe’, a shoe with a special design featuring new coloured accents, as seen above. This pair of DCS shoes will serve as our ‘Golden Ticket’ which will be sent at random to one lucky winner alongside their original shoe order, both being delivered in the same size.
The ‘Winner’ will be signed by Seb with a little note to go along with it.
The winner will be granted a day with Seb in Monaco, taking his Ferrari around the iconic F1 track.
There will only be one pair of ‘Winner Shoes’ produced.